Wednesday, January 30, 2013

James Burke - Connections

When I was 12 I was introduced to this amazing series, hosted by James Burke, called "The Day the Universe Changed." It could have been made for me, the way it took things we take for granted today showed how they literally changed the world. This series was followed by another, called "Connections," which took seemingly random things and showed how they were connected, and how they too changed the way we understand the world. It was music to my geeky little heart. Still is, in fact.

So when a friend posted a link to a James Burke YouTube channel with full episodes of both series, I just about jumped out of my seat with joy. Thank you, Minimum Wage Historian. I think I love you for this. For the rest of you, enjoy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment